ERPNext Implementation at MahaOnline Limited
May 29, 2018
ERPNext Implementation at Government Organization MahaOnline Limited
- Scale of operations
- Organization Hierarchy
- Process Complexity
- The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose (freedom 0)
- The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to source code is a precondition for this.
- The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help others (freedom 2).
- The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to source code is a precondition for this.
- HR, Leave Management & Attendance tracking
- Issue Management
- Timesheet Approvals
- Expense Claim Management
- Chart of Accounts set up & Accounting Entries
- All Leave Approvals by department heads were now being tracked in the system. Approved Leaves are automatically marked in the Attendance Sheet giving ready reporting to HR & Accounts team for Payroll.
- Over 15 Email Accounts that provide support to Citizens for services like UIDAI, MPSC exams etc. were configured to work in synch with ERPNext Issue management. The automated Issue creation provides for streamlined reporting of SLAs and tracking of Issue closure. This, in turn, leads to better services to citizens.
- Timesheet Approvals by project managers now happen in the system & all project time billable to various state departments can now be tracked in ERPNext.
- Expense Claim entry by District Coordinators and approval by multiple Checker levels, Vertical Heads & Finance Approval is implemented and tracked in ERPNext. Scanned copies of expense claims can now be attached to the system which is helping MahaOnline Ltd move towards paperless expense claims.
Pawan is an independent consultant who helps medium sized companies implement ERPNext and BI solutions. During his free time he likes to jog, play carrom and spend time with his family.